A New Beginning
Well now that every idiot has a blog, I guess it is time for me to join the ranks. First of all let me apologize. I'm fairly certain there will be no point to any of this. I sure don't need any more distractions from the tediousness of my practice. But this line of work does require that one find time to blow off a bit of steam.
So this will be the place where we can lay waste to those that dare not ask questions, but instead choose to tow the line and follow the "be nice" rule of modern society. A rule that serves only to keep in power those who have never played nice.
It will also be a place where we can work together to build a better New York Mets organization, a stronger Iowa State Cyclone atheletics department, and to encourage NBA fans to just give up.
I look forward to wasting my time and yours in a more official and measurable way. Until then. Mohalo.
So this will be the place where we can lay waste to those that dare not ask questions, but instead choose to tow the line and follow the "be nice" rule of modern society. A rule that serves only to keep in power those who have never played nice.
It will also be a place where we can work together to build a better New York Mets organization, a stronger Iowa State Cyclone atheletics department, and to encourage NBA fans to just give up.
I look forward to wasting my time and yours in a more official and measurable way. Until then. Mohalo.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home