Whores aren't normal?
Ahh, so much on the mind these days. And at the same time transitioning from one job to the next. So my apologies to the three or four of you that ever actually read this drek. It has been a while, for sure; but I hope to be back up and running in no time.For now, though, let me share the following exchange with you. I get a lot of emails - most of us do. Most are very thoughtful messages from total strangers concerned about the size of my cock. Just today I received one with the subject heading "tired of fucking whores because normal women won't sleep with you?" Why aren't whores "normal?" I wondered aloud upon first seeing the message. But that is a thought for a different day.
Today I share with you an email exchange between myself and a close friend of mine (also a high school teacher at my alma mater). Soon.
_____________________________________________________________
doc,
this morning i made a decision to run up to the cafeteria
before class to get a sausage and egg biscuit. i usually
avoid the place like the plague, i've heard they put
saltpeter in the food. anyhow, i also remembered that i had
a coupon for one of their meals ($2.60 value), the annual gift
of our administration. makes it easy to see just how valued i am.
so, i snagged my coupon, went to the cafeteria and found they offer
sausage and cheese(-like) biscuits as well as egg and cheese(-like)
biscuits but no sausage and egg together. hmmm, thinks i, what to do?
being clever, i decided to take one of each and recombine them
to my specifications back in my room.
when i got to the cashier lady station, showed her what i had and
handed over my coupon she informed me,
"you can't have two."
it turns out i CAN have two, of course, once you take the trouble
to figure out the cost and payment method and so on, but i was
struck by the immediate response,
"you CAN'T HAVE two."
i can only imagine how (she) treats students.
no wonder the little (students) are always on edge.
Adios,
the basement
Basement,
Oh i am quite familiar with the many perils of ames high school - that vicious whore whose
clocks are all set to different times. To this day it is the cause of many pains and
aches, often leading me to drink more than my fill and scream at flashing demons.
and while all of this goes on:
1. W is reading my mail.
2. Rep. Steve King (R, IA) is filing suit (http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200770110050) because god save us should anyone other than WASPs fucking vote.
Not even Mr. Lee, my former neighbor and Laotian Special Forces vet who fought along side
American men in Vietnam deserves to vote in this country. I'll let Mr. King deliver that message
personally. Then we will see which of those two men more closely falls in line with John
Wayne. Say good night, Steve.
3. Qwest has a challenge for me - SAVE MONEY. Ooh, I like it. Tell me more. I can
bundle my cable, long distance, and internet service and save money! okay, great. But I
don't have cable, long distance, OR internet service. Sounds like I have a better plan,
saving the $100 each month their bundled service would cost me. Take that, Qwest! My
bundle-free lifestyle will save people $1200 each year. Anyone interested?
4. Secretary Rice last week said that 21,000 more troops in Iraq does not represent an
escalation - 21,000 MORE. What The FUCK?! Who are these people? Even the Republicans on
the committee couldn't swallow that one. Apparently Condi wouldn't recognize escalation
if it walked up and started fondling her tits.
I'm pissed. I'm sober. Mohalo.
Doc


1 Comments:
Good for people to know.
Post a Comment
<< Home